The Wishlist is a great way to keep a list of our products that you can share via email, Facebook, Twitter, etc. When someone orders from the link you send them, your Wishlist will automatically update to remove the items - so you don't get duplicates.
You can choose how many you want of any item, and people can buy some or all of the requested amount. Your Wishlist will automatically subtract however many they buy. You can also add notes for the buyer to any item.
Add to Your Wishlist
You can add to your Wishlist from any product page. Just click "Add to Wishlist" (under the "Add to Cart" button).
View and Edit Your Wishlist
Click "Wishlist" at the top of any page. Log in if you have not already. From your Wishlist page, you can:
Share Your Wishlist
- Add notes for the buyer to items - type the notes and click "Save Note".
- Change requested quantity - enter the new amount and click "Update Qty".
- Add items to your cart - they will be removed from your Wishlist when you complete your purchase.
- Remove an item - click the trash can icon at right.
- Click the "Share Wishlist" button for sharing options.
Follow these steps to share your Wishlist and you'll avoid receiving duplicates:
Buy Items from Your Own Wishlist
- Click "Wishlist" at the top of any page.
- Log In if you have not already.
- Click "Share Wislist" at the top-right of the Wishlist.
- Copy the link in the box and paste it into an email, or post on Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Add items to your cart from the wishlist and they will be removed from the wishlist when you checkout.