- Tear or cut newspaper into 3½" x 10" strips.
- Wrap a strip around the wooden form.
- Fold the ends under and press the form into the base.
- Pull paper pot up and off.
- Fill with soil, plant seeds, and water; the outward pressure of the damp soil will hold the pot together.
Use newspaper to make starter pots for seedlings.
Use gift wrap to make cups for dry snacks or party favors; a dab of glue or tape strip will be needed to hold it closed.
Use newspaper or magazine pages to make containers for small art supplies, such as beads or pom poms; a dab of glue or tape strip will be needed to hold it closed.