Clear and concise answers for parents wondering about those curious Montessori “myths.” What exactly is (or isn't) Montessori education? Find the answers presented in an appealing, accessible format with plenty of real-world examples parents can relate to.
An experienced Montessori teacher, author Maren Schmidt intended to create a parent resource that would help parents find a school situation to meet their family’s needs. What she achieved was an important contribution to the body of Montessori parent literature that will help parents understand key Montessori educational principles. Paperback, 271 pages.
10% of Schmidt’s royalties
support Montessori education.
- So You Keep Hearing About Montessori
- Why Does the Montessori Method Work?
- Montessori Principles - More than Teaching
- How Does a Montessori Environment Work?
- What? No Grades?
- Finding a Quality Montessori School
- Visiting a Montessori School
- Assuring Success
- Seeing from a Child’s Point of View
- Montessori Vocabulary Made Clear.