The Asperkids Collection
Wonder and curiosity. Respect and kindness for all children everywhere. These are the common goals of Asperkids, LLC, and of Montessori Services. Through Asperkids' award-winning multimedia social education and Montessori Services' beautiful practical life tools, we have created a road to confidence and independence for kids with Asperger Syndrome, autism -- and every other "typical" child, too. With you in mind, every single item in this collection has been "chosen, celebrated and personally used" by Asperkids' award-winning author (Aspie and Asperkid mom x3), Jennifer O'Toole.
With great excitement and confidence, Asperkids and Montessori Services welcome you to "The Asperkid Collection": everyday tools for everyday superheroes.
- Preparing the Environment (Setting the Stage, Gaining Control and Defining Spaces)
- Practical Life (The Little Skills that Build the Big Ones)
- Cleaning Up (Everyone Has to Know How to Fold His Socks) & Handicrafts
- Every Good Party Ends Up in the Kitchen
- The Original Playstation
- The World is A Big, Fat, Classroom: Making Connections